Our customers require us to ensure their technology functions smoothly, to support their business operations. In order to provide this essential support we utilise the SolarWinds Remote Monitoring and Management platform.
The SolarWinds platform enables us to offer comprehensive monitoring, maintenance and support – the 3 essential ingredients to providing effective managed IT support.
So that we can provide our customers with enhanced IT support we undertake the monitoring & maintenance of their IT systems as well as providing essential day to day support through our dedicated helpdesk. By undertaking to monitor and maintain the IT systems of our customers, we are able to provide an enhanced IT support service, which doesn’t just react to problems as they arise, but seeks to prevent them occurring in the first place. So, what difference could these ingredients make to your business:
- the SolarWinds RMM platform enables us to run 24/7 health checks on all devices to build up an overview of the health of the systems
- this work can be undertaken remotely and helps to identify issues early on, before they cause problems to the business
- monitoring also enables us to suggest where improvements can be made to improve the efficiency of our customers IT estate
- we can ensure our customers receive automatic upgrades & updates to improve security & device performance
- regular maintenance can be done remotely and run in the background, so there is no down time required
- maintaining systems and devices will help ensure users can work smarter and improve the overall performance of the business
- all our customers have access to our remote helpdesk and ticket system to support users when issues arise
- our helpdesk support aims to reduce downtime that users may experience as issues can be dealt with effectively & efficiently
- we also provide a learning centre on the helpesk to assist with common problems and offer a number of ‘How to’ guides for users
You can find out more about how we deploy the SolarWinds platform to deliver managed IT services by watching the SolarWinds & IT Centric case study video.
If you would like to discuss how our IT support could help protect and enhance your business, contact us to arrange an initial consultation.