Say hello to IT Centric – the newly evolved identity of SortmyPC.
SortmyPC was established in 2004 to provide computer services to Edinburgh’s home and business users. Since then we have grown to become one of Central Scotland’s leading ICT service providers and now provide managed IT services and telecoms to over 100 businesses.
Having grown over the last 14 years, from an office in a garden shed, to one of Edinburgh’s leading Managed IT Service providers, we recognised that the SortmyPC name no longer reflected the core business offering of our company. As our business developed, not only in size, but in service provision, it was time to rebrand. We wanted a new identity for our business, which would communicate our unique approach to IT services. We aim to combine advanced support technology with friendly, professional delivery and launched IT Centric in February 2018.
The IT Centric ethos is to provide innovative solutions and think creatively to meet the needs of our clients. We firmly believe there’s always a solution!
How can our ICT Services & Support help your business?
- IT Support & Services providing
- outsourced business IT services and support to SMEs
- server installs, solutions & maintenance
- network infrastructure design, build & maintenance
- desktop and laptop set up & maintenance
- managed back up & anti virus software
- patch management
- security & data management
- business rescue & recovery
- domain hosting
- IT Centric cloud providing
- hosted servers & colocation facilities
- hosted email platforms
- cloud storage & sharing solutions including Dropbox and OneDrive
- Microsoft Azure – Microsoft’s cloud computing platform offering a collection of integrated services
- Managed telecoms services providing
- business broadband and VOIP telephone systems
- reliable & business focused telecoms service
- VOIP telephone systems offering flexibility and cost savings
- broadband packages which reflect data & speed requirements
- IT Consultancy & Project Delivery
If you’d like to find out how we can help your business, call 0131 477 2644 for a free consultation.
A big thank you to Fraser Gaffney for taking the IT Centric team photographs which enable you to meet the team.
IT Centric is proud to support local charities and community events. Dedicated fans of Currie Chieftans we have supported their fundraising and Mini Tournament for many years. We believe in local community and have happily provided support to the fundraising efforts of our local schools.
We happily donate our unwanted computer hardware to ReusingIT to be refurbished and donated to those who need it most.